Debtlab loans assists you to secure loans even if you are blacklisted and put you back on your feet. Apply Now
They have the ability and knowledge to negotiate with many renowned lenders on your behalf to find the best deal for you, and secure quick and hassle free loan approvals.
Based on your details, they will submit your application to our partner that best suites your needs. They take ownership of all the paperwork, making it more convenient for you. Best of all, there is no additional charge to you for making use of thier service.
Them and partners have been assisting individuals and businesses for years and you can be assured that you are dealing with companies who understand your financial circumstances. They will do their utmost to assist.
Thier skilled team of call centre agents process all applications within 24 hours and treat your information as highly confidential. Should you have any queries, you can contact them and they will assist.
Please note: All our partners adhere to the National Credit Act and NCR regulations. They do not offer financial advice. We are a FREE online referral service and forward your queries and applications to our certified and qualified lending partners. Once they submit your application you will deal directly with the lending partner.
You can advice them which of the following loan you want. Various loans we are offering:
1. Cash loans,
2. Pay day loans,
3. Online loans,
4. Instant loans,
5. Personal loans,
6. Bad Credit loans.
For pay day loans, you can easily apply to up to R1000,00 for the first time and the amount increase to up to R15000,00. These are payable same day. For personal cash loans you can apply for up to R200,000.
While we assist with blacklisted loans and money without credit checks, you still need to overcome the following restrictions.
1. Need to be over 18 years,
2. You may not be under administration,
3. May not be a pensioner or over 65 years,
4. People under debt review may not apply,
5. Must have SA identity document.
6. Need to be employed, If you met the qualification above, apply for a our loans with no credit checks online and get your bucks instant.
Contact Debtlab on the following:
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (Mon – Fri) and 9am – 2pm (Sat)
Phone: 021 300 1077
Fax: 086 696 0686 or 086 594 1005
19 Loop Street
Cape Town Central
Bridge Finance Personal Loans offering of up to R150,000 to unemployed SME business owners. No payslip required only your ID and a 3 months statement.
Apply Now for a Bridge Finance Personal Loans
Bridge Finance Personal Loans for self employed people available now
About Bridge Finance Personal Loans
Bridge Finance Personal Loans offer credit up to a maximum amount of R150,000 with very affordable interest rates. Because this is a flexible loan facility, only a 3 months bank statements are needed as well as a copy of the I.D with no need for employment confirmation.A lending concerns offering these loans is First National Bank.
Apply for Bridge Finance Personal Loans
Apply NOW for a Bridge Finance personal or business loan
Bridge Finance offering personal loans
Bridge Finance is a South African financial concern that has dedicated itself to financially empower the masses regardless of their employment status. Bridge Finance Personal Loans offer credit to self-employed clients with minimum amount being R4,000 and maximum amount being R150,000. Loan conditions include the fact that clients maximum age must be 65 years, have 100% clear credit record, must have permanent source of income from a minimum amount of R3,000 and present 3 months latest bank statements.
How to apply
Loan Queries: 086 111 2044
Fax Number: 012 365 1691
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office: 086 111 2754
Investor Relations: 012 470 3602
60 Glenwood Road
Bridge Finance Personal Loans We all have something on the other side. It’s just a matter of getting there.
Easily get a home loan from Nedbank Ordinary Home Loan with a payment period of up to 25 years if you earn R 2,500 per month or more.
Single or joint gross monthly income and the value of the property you want to buy is R100,000 or more. You also need a clear credit record.
Nedbank’s Ordinary Home Loan is a flexible Home Loan that can be tailored to suit your individual needs.You can use your home loan to finance the purchase of an existing residential property or to make significant structural improvements to your existing home. Whether it is to buy your dream home or to turn your existing property into your dream home, Nedbank can make it happen for you and your family.
You can pay off your Nedbank Ordinary Home Loan over a period of up to 25 years with a fixed or variable interest rate. We give you access to further loans or excess funds, and the option to pay off your home loan sooner. With our comprehensive insurance products you can cover both your home and your home loan.
What does Nedbank Ordinary Home Loan offer you?
- Repayment term of up to 25 years
- Fixed or variable interest rate options
- Further loan without registration of a new home loan (Re-advance) which gives you access to the capital amount already paid off up to the original loan amount
- Further loan with registration which allows you to register a second loan that grants finance for a variety of uses (depending on affordability up to the latest valuation amount)
- NedRevolve gives you access to excess funds which accumulate should you pay more than the prescribed installment or a lump sum into your home loan account
- Funds are available in multiple draws of a R1,000
- Nedbank Accelerated Payments which enables you to pay off your home loan sooner than the term stipulated in your home loan agreement
- Home Owner’s Insurance cover on freehold homes at full replacement value
- Loan Protection Assurance for loans up to R500,000 and below
Do I qualify?
In order to qualify for a Nedbank Ordinary Home Loan you need to meet certain criteria based on the property value, your earnings and your credit record.
- You earn R2,500 per month or more (single or joint gross monthly income)
- The value of the property you want to buy is R100,000 or more
- You have a clear credit record
You will be assessed for affordability in terms of the National Credit Act (NCA). Approval is subject to Nedbank’s credit qualifying criteria and a property valuation.
Which Documents do you need?
To make it easier for you we have compiled a checklist of documents you will be required to submit with your home loan online application.
- Fully completed Home Loan application inclusive of Income and Expenditure; Assets and Liabilities
- Copy of Identity Document/s
- Copy of signed offer to purchase, except where no sale is taking place
- Latest 3 months’ personal bank statements, original and stamped
- If Maintenance/Alimony forms part of earnings:
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements (original and stamped) reflecting the maintenance/alimony payments
- Copy of the court order
- If client has been rehabilitated, proof of insolvency rehabilitation (Rehabilitation Order)
- If applicable an IT 34 may be required as well as any other supporting documentation at the discretion of Nedbank
- If endorsement 45 (COP) or 57 (ANC):
- Decree of divorce
- Death certificate for deceased
- For salary earners:
- If commission forms part of earnings, 3 months’ salary slips or commission schedules
- Latest pay slip
- For the self-employed:
- Latest 6 months’ business bank statements (original and stamped for non-Nedbank clients)
- If applying in the name of an Individual, Joint names or Trust:
- Latest financials/management accounts
- Trust documents (where applicable)
- If applying in the name of a Company:
- Latest audited financials
- Company documents
- Auditor’s letter
- If applying in the name of a CC:
- Latest financials
- CC Documents
- Auditor’s letter confirming income
Contact Nedbank Home Loans
|Home Loans Call Centre:
0860 555 111 (National)
+27 (0)11 710 4000 (International)
Letsatsi Short Term Loan Available, Choose between 2 and 6 months payment terms from R500 and up to R8000. Perfect Solution for you! Apply Now!
Ever been in a situation where something breaks that you didn’t plan for? You may suddenly need a new clutch for the car, or fix the refrigerator, or perhaps you want to plan a little get away for your anniversary?
Letsatsi Short term loan is the perfect solution.
What do you need to apply?
Original ID book
2 months payslips
3 months bank statements
Why consider Letsatsi?
Get approval within 1 hour
You can have more than 1 loan at a time should the need occur
We strive for same day payout
What can I use it for?
Education or School fees
222 Rivonia Road Morningside Close
Telephone: 011 234 6515/4872
Fax: 086 613 0559
Letsatsi short term loans always the best choice !
FNB Business Loan account available and recommended for Commercial clients looking for medium to long-term loans to finance capital expenditure.
What is an FNB Business Loan?
A business loan is a medium- to long-term amortising credit facility offered to established enterprises. It is typically partly or fully secured by a non-variable collateral type, such as one or a combination of the following:
- A covering bond over property
- Cession and pledge of credit balances
- Cession of life insurance policy surrender values
- Get access to Joint Finance Companies, a further division within WesBank that focuses on providing asset based finance to reputable asset suppliers in various industries
Purporse of FNB Business Loan
Raise capital to inject into a business for growth or expansion purposes
- Acquire assets
- Acquire additional business opportunities
- Finance other business related expenditure requiring term financing
- Repay the hardcore portion of an overdraft
Source of Repayment
The source of repayment is business profits. The business must generate sufficient free cash flow (operating cash flow minus capital expenditure) to support the loan.The Business Loan is a loan repayable over 12-60 months, with the option of a 3-month capital payment holiday at the start of the loan. Minimum amount R50,000
What do I need in order to apply for FNB Business Loan?
- Application for Business Finance
- Applications in excess of R300,000 must be accompanied by recent annual financial statements and management accounts
- If you do not have a Business Account with FNB:
- Complete and sign the Business Finance application form
- Provide 6 months’ bank statements
- Provide signed financial information (annual financial statements and year-to-date management accounts)
- Projections (cash flow statements, income statements and balance sheets)
- Provide a business plan to demonstrate the viability and sustainability of the business
Get FNB Business Loan Now
Phone them on 0860 263 362
Visit your nearest FNB Branch
FNB Business Loan ideal for all commercial and start up business capital!