Standard Bank Personal Loan up to R300 000 in South Africa
Standard Bank Personal Loan AVAILABLE NOW, you can qualify for up to R300 000 with a Standard Bank Personal Loan. Apply even if you have a bad credit history
Standard Bank Personal Loan
Standard Bank Personal Loan is suitable for financing large payments or purchases, such as appliances, furniture, school fees, or if you require credit over an extended period.
Features and benefits Standard Bank Personal Loan:
- Competitive interest rates
- Quick and hassle free application process
- Fixed minimum monthly repayments which enable you to budget more effectively
- Your money will be transferred directly into your transactional account
- No early termination fees if you pay off the loan earlier
- For loan terms greater than 3months , we provide credit life insurance that will pay off your loan in the event of natural or accidental death, permanent or temporary disability or retrenchment
What do you need to qualify for Standard Bank Personal Loan?
- You need to be a South African citizen
- Between the age of 18-65
- Formally employed
- Have a consistent monthly income and earning R1000 or more a month, before deductions
- Have a bank account with a debit order facility
Two types of Standard bank Personal Loan:
1. Revolving Credit Plan (RCP)
A RCP is a loan with a fixed monthly repayment. A unique feature of this product is that it allows you to borrow again up to your original loan amount, once you have repaid 15% of the loan.
You can get a loan between R6 000 and R 300 000 (depending on your affordability and risk profile).
Once you have repaid 15% of the loan, you may borrow again up to your original loan amount and your repayments will remain unchanged.
You can apply to increase the limit on your existing RCP when you require additional funds.
The minimum repayment remains fixed for the life of your loan account which enables you to budget more effectively.
The interest rate is linked to the prime rate and will be based on your risk profile.
When the prime interest rate changes, your minimum repayment amount remains unchanged whilst the loan period increases or decreases.
You can pay extra into your loan whenever you have extra cash.
You have the option of taking out insurance which will give you the peace of mind of knowing that your loan will be settled in full in the event of Death, Disability and Dread disease, and up to a maximum of 3 monthly instalments will be paid upon retrenchment. The Benefit paid will be dependent on the option of cover selected.
2. Access Loan
Get access to a loan quickly and conveniently, with our AccessLoan. We offer personalized interest rates based on your individual profile and needs. Your needs and your budget are taken into consideration to enable us to offer you a deal suited specifically for you.
With our AccessLoan, you will also have access to insurance cover that will pay off your loan if you pass away or become disabled. You can get a loan for up to R80,000 and loan periods are between 12 months and 60 months
- A South African bar-coded ID book
- An original payslip not older than 2 months
- Two month’s bank statements (if you do not bank with Standard Bank)
- Proof of residence (not older than three months)
Contact Standard Bank Personal Loan:
0860 123 000 | +27 11 299 4701
Apply now for Standard Bank Personal Loan