Absa Vehicle Finance up to R1.2 million available in South Africa
Absa Vehicle Finance provides Vehicle Loans of any amount using the Lease Agreement if you want to buy a vehicle. Repayment periods are 24, 36, 48, 60 or 72 months.
Absa Vehicle Finance Lease Agreement
Who doesn’t value choice? A Lease Agreement allows you to keep your options open. You can enjoy full Absa Vehicle Finance, uninterrupted use of the car or other asset of your choice for the term of the lease and then either opt to retain ownership or simply return the vehicle to us – it’s your choice.
Leasing a car or other asset usually means lower monthly repayments as well, since you are not buying the entire vehicle, only the part of its value that you ‘use up’ during the lease period.
If you like to change cars every few years and would rather invest or use the money you save each month in lower repayments, a Lease Agreement from Absa could be the right choice for you.
An Absa Vehicle Finance Lease Agreement could be the right choice if you:
- Like to change cars frequently
- Would prefer to pay lower, affordable monthly repayments
- Would like to fix the cost of your maintenance costs
- Would like the option of buying the vehicle at the end of the lease period, without the obligation of having to do so
Not right for you? Perhaps renting or leasing will suit you better.
What you get?Affordable, fixed monthly payments that are tax deductible
- The convenience of driving the car or other asset of your choice without the hassles of ownership
- At the end of the lease, you can choose to purchase the vehicle or other asset at an agreed price, nominate a third party to buy it, or continue to use it at a reduced or null rental fee
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- The flexibility of choosing a repayment period of 24, 36, 48, 60 or 72 months
- The choice of lower monthly repayments by opting to make a balloon or residual value payment at the end of the lease
- A financing solution that allows for early settlement without penalties
- If you are registered for Absa Internet Banking, link this account to your profile and be able to view the financing details, and monitor the outstanding balance and transaction history.
- Compulsory comprehensive car insurance on the leased vehicle
- A risk assessment may require you to pay a deposit upfront at the start of the lease
- Affordable Credit Protection Plan to settle the outstanding balance in the case of death, disability or retrenchment
Requirements for Absa Vehicle Finance :
- Personal details including a valid Identity Number or passport number
- Address details
- Employment details
- General information e.g. banking details
- Details of the vehicle or other asset to be financed
- Summary of your monthly income and expenses
- Details of insurance where applicable
Contact Absa Vehicle Finance
Call us on 0860 669 669 or +27 (0) 11 350 4000
Absa Towers East
170 Main Street
or Visit your nearest branch
Absa Vehicle Finance Vehicle Loans Available!