Absa Vehicle Finance Loan Rent to Buy in South Africa
Absa Vehicle Finance Loan provides you a full amount to buy a car on a Rental Agreement. Flexible Repayment. Affordable Credit Plan in Accidents. Apply Now!
Absa Vehicle Finance Loan Rental Agreement
You have full and constant use of your vehicle without ever owning it. A Rental Agreement allows you to use an asset while paying for it over an agreed period.
At the end of the Absa Vehicle Finance Loan – Rental Agreement, you are under no obligation to take on the asset and can simply hand it back to us and walk away – free to choose whatever takes your fancy next.
If you like to change cars every few years and would rather invest or use the money you save each month in lower repayments, a Lease Agreement from Absa Car Finance Loan could be the right choice for you.
Absa Vehicle Finance Loan Rental Agreement could be the right choice if you:
- Want the full use of the vehicle or any other asset without the hassles of ownership
- Need to use an expensive vehicle or asset, but don’t want to buy it
- Would like to pay only for the use of the vehicle or other asset
Not right for you? Perhaps renting or leasing will suit you better.
What you get from Absa Vehicle Finance Loan?
- Full, uninterrupted use of the vehicle of asset of your choice for an affordable, fixed monthly payment
- The flexibility of choosing a repayment period of 24, 36, 48, 60 or 72 months
- The choice of lower monthly repayments by opting to make a balloon or residual value payment at the end of the rental contract period
- VAT is not capitalized in advance, but rather paid on every installment
- A risk assessment may require you to pay a deposit upfront at the start of the lease
- An initiation fee and a monthly service fee charged on all new contracts
- If you are registered for Absa Internet Banking, link this account to your profile and be able to view the financing details, and monitor the outstanding balance and transaction history.
- Affordable Credit Protection Plan to settle the outstanding balance in the case of death, disability or retrenchment
Requirements of Absa Vehicle Finance Loan
- Personal details including a valid Identity Number or passport number
- Address details
- Employment details
- General information e.g. banking details
- Details of the vehicle or other asset to be financed
- Summary of your monthly income and expenses
- Details of insurance where applicable
Contact Absa Vehicle Finance Loan
Call us on 0860 669 669 or +27 (0) 11 350 4000
Absa Towers East
170 Main Street
or Visit your nearest branch
Absa Vehicle Finance Loan, Easy way to own a brand new car!