FNB Business Loan
FNB Business Loan account available and recommended for Commercial clients looking for medium to long-term loans to finance capital expenditure.
What is an FNB Business Loan?
A business loan is a medium- to long-term amortising credit facility offered to established enterprises. It is typically partly or fully secured by a non-variable collateral type, such as one or a combination of the following:
- A covering bond over property
- Cession and pledge of credit balances
- Cession of life insurance policy surrender values
- Get access to Joint Finance Companies, a further division within WesBank that focuses on providing asset based finance to reputable asset suppliers in various industries
Purporse of FNB Business Loan
Raise capital to inject into a business for growth or expansion purposes
- Acquire assets
- Acquire additional business opportunities
- Finance other business related expenditure requiring term financing
- Repay the hardcore portion of an overdraft
Source of Repayment
The source of repayment is business profits. The business must generate sufficient free cash flow (operating cash flow minus capital expenditure) to support the loan.The Business Loan is a loan repayable over 12-60 months, with the option of a 3-month capital payment holiday at the start of the loan. Minimum amount R50,000
What do I need in order to apply for FNB Business Loan?
- Application for Business Finance
- Applications in excess of R300,000 must be accompanied by recent annual financial statements and management accounts
- If you do not have a Business Account with FNB:
- Complete and sign the Business Finance application form
- Provide 6 months’ bank statements
- Provide signed financial information (annual financial statements and year-to-date management accounts)
- Projections (cash flow statements, income statements and balance sheets)
- Provide a business plan to demonstrate the viability and sustainability of the business
Get FNB Business Loan Now
Phone them on 0860 263 362
Visit your nearest FNB Branch
FNB Business Loan ideal for all commercial and start up business capital!